ROCKBROS Large Road Mountain Bike Pedals Nylon Cycling Composite Bearing 9/16"
- LIGHTWEIGHT&DURABLE: ROCK BROS mountain bike pedals weight only 0.67lbs/pair(304g). Lightweight biking pedals will save your energy during riding. The bike pedals nylon composite and chromium-molybdenum steel in combination guarantee a long lasting durability. Biking pedals sealed bearings protect spindles from water and dust and let you enjoy cycling even under tough conditions.
- WIDE PLATFORM PEDALS: 4.13’’/10.5cm wide and 4.65’’/11.8cm Length, the large platform bike pedals will provide more support, allow you to adjust position and angles as needed during long rides, great for big feet! Wide flat pedals let you move your feet about as you like and are preferred by many riders on different terrain as a result.
- ANTI-SKID & SUPER GRIPPY: 5 Stainless steel anti-skid pins on each side of the mountain bike pedals increase the friction and provide a safer ride for you on rainy days&bumpy roads. Enough grip effectively prevents your shoes from sliding off, very grippy and also work well with running shoes, great for commuting and leisure cycling.
- UNIVERSAL BICYCLE PEDALS: Standard 9/16" fits for most of adult bikes, for MTB, BMX, mountain bike, road bike, urban Bike, etc. Relatively lightweight and a large platform provides great grip, with strong DU bearings for long ride comfort and improve riding efficiency.
- EASY TO INSTALL&AFTER-SALES SERVICE: CR-L for left pedal, CR-R for right pedal, universal Standard 9/16’’ helps you easily install pedals on the bike. ROCK BROS has great after-sales service. Customer satisfaction is always our top priority. If you have any issues after purchase or during use, please feel free to contact us.